After reading Stretch Marks you will...
1. Release Guilt and Anxiety – by enacting the Kintsugi Principle and Smashing Your iShoulds.
2. Feel Like the Best Mom Ever – by thinking of your home as a “Life Laboratory” and learning tactics like Chunking, Supermodel Parenting and The Flip Side.
3. Enjoy Yourself More – by listening to your Monkey Gut, using Purpose Pockets and dissolving your Baloney Beliefs.
4. Get Unstuck – achieve your goals more easily and fluidly by using the five A.M.B.E.R. Mindsets (Ask, Move, Believe, Elevate & Radiate)
5. Feel Calmer and Happier – by learning The GOODIE Visualization practice and understanding how a short meditation practice can help you sleep better, feel calmer, think more clearly and remember where you left your car keys.
Why I Wrote Stretch Marks
It’s always been my obsession to understand human behavior and my passion to use that knowledge to help others. As a mom of four boys, born in five years, I found myself in need of tools and help I didn’t have at the time. Over the past decade I’ve amassed a slew of practices, hacks, and practical ideas that are both easy to understand and simple to implement.
Books have changed and improved my life more than anything else. So when I set out to help others, I couldn’t imagine a better way than writing a book. (Apparently, the internet and social media reach more people than books these days, but I loved writing this book and if you’re someone who loves listening to or reading books, you’ll definitely want to get it!)